Chakra Basic Meditation: Opening, Cleansing, Strengthening and Healing the Chakras
This basic meditation is a central exercise in the system of chakra meditation. It serves to activate and open the chakras, but also to release blockages and to clean the chakras. The technique is very powerful and can be used by beginners and advanced alike.
Preparation of meditation:
Go to a quiet, undisturbed place where you like to be. Sit upright, in a comfortable position.
- Close your eyes, watch your breathing for a while.
- Take your attention through your body once and release all tension.
- Feel the earth under you, which carries you. Feel where your body rests on the earth, make contact. with her. Let go and embrace the embrace of gravity, relax into this sense of stability and security.
- Become aware that the whole universe is made up of energy and light, and you too. Feel your energy.
Concentration on the chakra
- Now pay attention to the area of the chakra that you want to work with. Breathe into this area and feel deep inside.
- You can also do this exercise in sequence with all the chakras. I recommend working first on the deep chakras (root chakra up) and successively on the higher chakras.
- What physical or energetic sensations can you feel? Do you feel the tension? How do you feel? Can you let her go? Does it have a shape, a limit? Become very subtle with your feeling, feel every nuance of your energy in this area. If you like, gradually include the area of your energy field around the chakra and the body as well.
- Is there a feeling in addition to the sensations? What are you feeling? Be completely honest with you.
- Do you have a picture or a thought about this? Watch your mind.
- Do not hold back, even if discomfort, pain, strange feelings or even memories show up. Just observe and feel, as fine and deep as you can.
- Whatever experience takes place, feel it completely, go deep into it, down to its core, to the centre.
Breathing into the chakra
- With each inhalation, you breathe pure, clean energy into the chakra and all its sensations, with each exhalation you let go, let the energy expand through your whole field and merge with the universe.
- With every breath, the energy of your chakra continues to expand. Give yourself to that. Let go of all the tensions, relax the area of your chakra deeper and deeper, let go of everything. Do not hold the chakra, release it.
- Continue breathing light and energy into the chakra for 5-10 minutes.
Completion of the meditation
- If you feel that the maximum extent has been reached, finish your meditation.
- Lay your hands in the heart area, feel your own heart energy and thank the universe.
- Open your eyes at a comfortable pace and slowly become aware of your surroundings.
- Click for video